Re: Well upgraded and now I wonder

I hated Unity and switched it, also loved that I needed to reinstall LibreOffice, some odd issues with it that carried over form Fedora 14 and trying to install it then, only to find that the dropbox repo hasn't been updated for Fedora 15 so I got to go disable that repo file then try reinstalling.  But now everything is working fine except now I have to launch the alarm clock program on log in so I can wake up to a blaring rooster .mp3 (more effective than any alarm clock thanks to having to get awake enough to unlock the system to stop it).  GNOME 3 currently, I dislike some parts, but not doing much in terms of power user stuff on my systems so it doesn't hinder much.