Re: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 10/17/2009

Title:
Steve, All,

- FreeNAS setup with rsync and/or network backup gameplan?  Image backup / incremental stuff, etc.
  -- Basically how to build a Windows Homeserver but with Linux.
  -- Perhaps how to marry a Squeezecenter plugin to FreeNAS?
- Maybe a VirtualBox demo?

V/r Al Lopez

Steven Pritchard wrote:
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
October 17, 2009 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the Computer
Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

I'm working on some ideas for Saturday's meeting, but I'd love some
suggestions...

See you on Saturday.  :-)

Steve