Re: Network question

This would probably be easier if you could at the very least tell us
what services specifically you are trying to use that are not working.
 Statements like "...does not see the wireless computers" are not very
informative about the problem as we don't know exactly what you are
doing.

Be descriptive and list your steps and tell us the EXACT behavior you
think is incorrect.  If the desktop machine can ping the server
machine then the problem is not one related to wireless versus wired.
We would be much more effective at assisting you if you could provide
us far more detail than you have thus far.