Re: Java on linux

Thank Guys!

Turns out it was an old version of Java Debian puts in /usr/bin
Got rid of it and updated my path to the latest JDK version. Everything is good now.

Cheers
Travis

2008/12/28 Jason M. Schindler <jschindler@bucket440.com>
Try

javac -cp . Simulator.java

If it works, then you probably just need to add a "." to your CLASSPATH
environment variable so that it includes the working directory.  If
CLASSPATH is defined, java will not look in the working directory unless
told to do so.

-Jason

In addition to the below, you may want to do a printenv to see what
CLASSPATH is currently set to.