CWE-LUG meeting this Sunday, August 5th

CWELUG meeting reminder:

Date: Sunday, August 5th
Time: 12:00-4:00pm
Location: ByteWorks at 4100 Shenandoah, St. Louis, MO 63110

This Sunday, August 5th, the CWE-LUG will be meeting at ByteWorks, just
two blocks East of the MO Botanical Gardens and two blocks North of
Tower Grove Park, from 12pm-4pm. The CWE-LUG is an OpenSource workshop
and small projects group meeting in the Central West End neighborhood
(or thereabouts) of Saint Louis, Missouri. Its goals are:

   * To advocate the use of Free/Libre/OpenSource Software (FLOSS) on
all platforms, including Windows, MacOS X, Linux, and *BSD
   * To educate people through forums, meetings, and mailing lists about
FLOSS
   * To support users, advocates, and educators of FLOSS
   * To socialize

These meetings are free and open to the public, although we do accept
donations of equipment and money.  For more details about the CWE-LUG,
including a map with directions:

    http://cwelug.org/

People are welcome and encouraged to bring their boxes to try to get
Free/Libre/OpenSource Software (FLOSS) installed, configured, whatever.
If anyone wants CDs of any FLOSS software, please e-mail me directly.

Regards,
- Robert