MythTv Update

Steve (or anyone in the group),

I noticed in the March minutes that you covered MythTv for the last part of the agenda.  I'm new to the area, and I just went through a HUGE trial to get my Mythbox and a DCT-6200 (Charter Cable Box) to play nice via firewire.  Although there's a few quirks here and there, it's a pretty neat setup -- but there were a NUMBER of gotchas.

No less than four forums helped me out.  Could this be a topic folks would be interested in?

v/r Al Lopez