Re: 802.11b/g wireless card for OpenBSD

I'm using a Enterasys RoamAbout RBTBG-AX that is an A/B/G card with OpenBSD. I believe it uses the Atheros driver.

Jon Drews <jon.drews@gmail.com> wrote:
OpenBSD 4.0 GENERIC#0 i386 Intel Celeron ("GenuineIntel" 686-class,
256KB L2 cache)

Hello all:

Can anyone recommend an 802.11b/g wireless card that works in
OpenBSD? Does anyone know if the computer store sells b/g wireless
cards that work in *BSD? If it helps, my OpenBSD uses Red Hat 8
binaries to run the Opera web browser and Softmaker Office suite.

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan