From: Koree Smith <ksmith@theplanet.com>
Date: Jan 26, 2007 3:44 PM
Subject: FW: Certification Lab Exam results
To: koree@ameth.org

Koree A. Smith
Datacenter Manager, Houston IDC 1
ksmith@theplanet.com

Direct:  713-579-2882
Fax:      713-554-5206
Main:    713-333-7873
www.theplanet.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Red Hat Certification Central [mailto:noreply@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 3:36 PM
To: Koree Smith
Subject: Certification Lab Exam results

Dear Koree A. Smith:

The results of your RHCE Certification Exam are reported below.  The
RHCE Certification Exam allows candidates to qualify for the
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) and Red Hat Certified Technician
(RHCT) certificates.  Please note that the RHCE designation is
understood to both include and supersede the RHCT designation.

SECTION I:    TROUBLESHOOTING AND SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
RHCE requirements:  completion of compulsory items (50 points)
                    overall section score of 80 or higher
RHCT requirements:  completion of compulsory items (50 points)

Compulsory Section I score:                        50.0
Non-compulsory Section I score:                    30.0
Overall Section I score:                           80

SECTION II:  INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
RHCE requirements: score of 70 or higher on RHCT components (100 points)
                   score of 70 or higher on RHCE components (100 points)

RHCT requirement:  score of 70 or higher on RHCT components (100 points)

RHCT components score:                             100.0
RHCE components score:                             91.1

RHCE Certification:                                PASS

--
Koree Smith