Re: On 02/15/07 ALL cell numbers are subject to telemarketing calls! Put YOURS on the DO NOT CALL list.

Arrrrrrrggggghhhhh! Boy is my face red right now!
My apologies to all. I am so sorry.

This is what I get for not checking Snopes. Double-Drat! This came to me from a reputable source, so I let my skeptical guard down for a minute, and I get sucked into a Chicken-Little spam.

To the person that sent this to me, and you know who you are, there is no need to apologize.
That's because I'm sending this to everyone you sent it to and everyone I sent it to know your email address: mybox78@yahoo.com
Please direct all complaints to that address.

However, the Do Not Call registry is real, works for all numbers, land lines or not.
But there is NO release of cell phone numbers to telemarketers on the horizon.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2005/04/dnc.htm
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/business/a/cell_directory.htm