Re: Grub Error

I'm a Lilo man myself, so I'm not familiar with the specific error.
But the basic proceedure is:

If you can get to the grub command line play around with it and figure out the
correct command to boot your O.S.

Write that down and change your boot script.

If you cannot, and you still have a floppy drive, here's you one use for it.
Make a grub floppy, boot from it and continue like before.

If you can't do those 2, then either:
1.Hook your hard drive up as a slave and install the MBR on the slave.
2. Get a LIve CD, Kubuntu, Knoppix, something like that, and re run Lilo
3. Rerun your install CD and pay close attention to it's boot setup
instructions, pay particular attention to where you want the MBR to be, the
first hard drive is probably ok as long as you make sure to give it the
option to boot windows.

good luck, hope something in there helps you,
NZG