Probably an easy problem...

Here's the scenario, hopefully you guys can help me or at least point me in the right direction...

I have an email account that is emailed pdf files on a regular basis and I want to have my linux box automatically (let's say, every hour) download that email and save the attachments to a directory (let's say, ~/reports/). I don't care about the body or anything else regarding the email, I just need to save the attachment. Any thoughts?

I have been trying to get fetchmail to do this for me, but I am having a little trouble. I feel like this is going to be a one line command, but I am just missing a piece of the puzzle.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ken