Re: recycling

Pardon the top-posting, I'm eating....

  What you're looking for is WITS (witsinc.org), they're near downtown St Louis, just off Broadway (And no, the ladies that you'll see aren't just really friendly; don't let them in your vehicle...).  They'll pick up, if you have a minimum amount of equipment.  Also, they take any and all electrical/electonic devices.

See http://www.witsinc.org/recycle for a complete list of acceptable items, and http://www.witsinc.org/contact2 for information on how to find them....

William

--
William Underwood