Re: Mozilla Firefox- CPU hog on certain websites.

On Wednesday 02 November 2005 10:43 pm, John Brighton about my Firefox
problems-

After some looking it may be java related.  This site was slow before but it
has become unusable in the last week so I think they changed something.
Now I just need to upgrade the JRE and see if it helps. I have 1.4.something,
downloaded 1.5 last night.  I will get around to this while adding a new HD.

Matt