Re: verizon dsl

Whew! My internet connection is restored via Verizon. I was beginning to
have withdrawal.

Thanks to everyone who responded, especially you L.V. You put me on the
right track with that browser config check. Had to get a few
usernames/passwords from Verizon tech but got in and reset the
configuration and the darned thing kicked in.

Life is good again,
Leon