Re: RFC: Metro East meeting location change

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 12:01 -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 10:24:18PM -0500, Brian Fitzwater wrote:
> > If you have wireless at the computer room, then I'm thinking they have
> > wireless at Hooters!!!  Beer, wings and wireless...I could just live there.
>
> You'd probably need a big antenna...
>
> (I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to find a joke there
> somewhere...)
>
> Steve

Can’t reach out to those big DX stations?
Feel envious of others when you walk around Dayton?
Want to impress all your intimate ham buddies?

Then you need the all-new gold plated Antenna Enlargement Adapter
With this short adapter cable you can really reach out and touch those rare DX stations that have always been so unattainable.

Not available in stores! Call now for you’re very own Antenna Enlargement Adapter.
Be the first on the bands in your section!

[ from http://amrad.org/pipermail/tacos/2002/002289.html ]
--
Kyle Pointer <kapointer@charter.net>