RFC: Metro East meeting location change

The room at the O'Fallon Library is getting somewhat difficult to
schedule reliably, so I was wondering what everyone would think of
moving the meetings.

It's not the greatest location (yet), but I think the Computer Room
storage area (what will hopefully eventually be the training room)
would make an OK meeting location.  We have plenty of parking, we have
power, we have wireless, and we can figure something out for
chairs/tables/etc.  The best thing about it is we have pretty much
infinite flexibility.  The down side is that we'd have to go next door
for restrooms, water, etc., but that's only a minor annoyance, and
only really an issue after 8PM (closing time).

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.