[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Windows User Group's???????
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Windows User Group's???????
- From: Tom Dison <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XRfuhzJ+lqycmX6rzgXKSme+ji8S0gHvTofTdW+FBOOPLjAKayKDilYNLkKjmNHFnaI8fJ/7ba5Tj1aLPseXGHhvrlqcZ6cRFPPlWze+e0Pp9TJDZmI5Wjl8Gn5xLmgHEytH/lp2IEAN8chFdK8q8ZUhzus0lIuRl9NeukBXT+0= ;
- In-Reply-To: <000901c59d41$733efcb0$6401a8c0@3a5ah6vqcd>
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many experienced windows users on this list
(I would estimate most are well-versed in windows),
but I am not sure the topic meets the list criteria.
Maybe Steve would allow a little OT on the subject,
since many OS problems do overlap.
--- JohnH <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am enjoying the advice here on this linux user
> group discussion. However I
> am also in need of Windows HELP!!!!!
> I have looked and looked for a "Windows User Group"
> on the internet and none
> of the ones I have found are any good at helping!!!
> Or the website are so confusing that I can't find
> through it. Can any of you
> Although I plan to make a complete switch to Linux,
> I still have to use
> Windows (darn the luck).
> Thanks for any help!
> To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> "unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.
Faith without Works is Dead...
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.