Re: Pilot Sync Fedora Core 4

> My settings have the connection
> set to:
>
> /dev/ttyUSB1

I believe the created device note varies depending on the device you are
using. For example, my LifeDrive uses ttyUSB0 while my old  Sony Clie
used ttyUSB1.
> and in /etc/udev/rules.d/10-pilot.rules I have the following line:
>
> BUS="usb", SYSFS{product}="Palm", NAME="%k",SYMLINK="pilot", MODE="666"
I'll have to do that sometime... Once my palm pilot decides to start
turning on again....

I do wish they would fix gpilot though... :\
I don't care if they have to roll back to an older version, its just so
much nicer when it works!

--
Kyle Pointer <kapointer@charter.net>