A good yum.conf file...

My dad has been bugging me for a yum.conf file for Fedora 4 that will
allow him to install mplayer (and view mpg and wmv) and a few other
apps. For FC3, we downloaded the yum.conf file from fedorafaq.org and
happily used it. Unfortunately, the guy who runs that page has not added
info for FC4 and the FC3 file does not work in FC4 (not surprisingly).
Anyway, long story short, can anyone give me or point me to a yum.conf
file for FC4 that has all the third party repositories set up?

Thanks,
Ken