Fedora Menu

Ok, I'm going to start on this list.  I've had the same machine running
Linux since about Dec. '01.  I think it started out with something like
Red Hat 7.1 and I'm running Fedora Core 4 now.  I've been doing upgrades
either by CD or apt ever since.  What I want is for the menus to be the
same as what comes on a fresh Fedora Core 4 install.  Any ideas on how
to do this?  I've looked through fedoraforums.org and some of the
fedora-list archives but I didn't see anybody discussing it.

Thanks,
Jason
--
Jason Smith