Re: OT: Summer Jobs

On May 18, 2005, at 3:19 PM, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 01:23:45AM -0500, unixman@charter.net wrote:
>> The admins of this listserv, (Linux stuff)
>> http://www.kspei.com/contact/
>
> That web site is just horribly out of date.  At some point (hopefully
> in the *very* near future), we'll have a web site up for the store at
>
>   http://www.computerroom.us/

"Hello, Mr. Pritchard, I noticed that your website could use a bit of
sprucing up.  I'm not a pro at web developing, but I'd very much like
to learn.  Here's a sample of some of the things I've done in the
past.  For your site I was thinking of expanding on those ideas.
Would you be willing to hire me on as an intern for the summer to
work on your website, even if only for a few hours a day?  The rest
of my time will be spent flipping burgers at the Hooter's next door."

Just a thought.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent