Re: Very slow system

Doc I've seen similar behavior on my Athlon 1.3 machine with fairly
similar specs. Usually only on reboot after the mandatory "your computer
will now reboot" message associated with new software install. I have
nailed my problem down to the ACPI in the bios. ECS says to upgrade the
bios, which I haven't done yet. Food for thought!