Re: Kernel rebuilding in Fedora Core 3...

Try this:
http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/redhat/fedora_3_kernel_build.html

My problem:
Linksys WMP54G
ATI Radeon 9600SE

I can use the stack 16 kernels from Linuxant or ATrpms.net with
ndiswrapper successfully, but it throws a curve on getting the
customized ATI drivers I need to be able to adjust TV out for myth. I
tried the serialmonkey port for the native RT2500 driver but it locks
the machine up solid. Seems one thing clobbers another thing. I am
currently recompiling the stock 770 kernel and turning off 4k stacks
to see if I can get ndiswrapper and the customized ATI stuff to play
well with one another.

Regg