Re: OGG

> MP3 on the other hand sounds like garbage, even at the highest bitrates,
> then the files take up half of one's hard disk space.

I think some of the folks at head-fi.org and Hydrogenaudio.org would
disagree. Even through almost transparent audio devices, many people who
deal professionally with music cannot distinguish a CD from an mp3 encoded
with LAME presets "standard" or "extreme." Using these presents, the file is
not much larger than MP3's competitors. I think you are just searching for
reasons to hate MP3 because of its development history.

Aaron