Re: bentley rhodes, attempting to compile lame.

You may have better luck if you try installing an SRPM (source RPM)
and let RPM figure out the dependencies for you. At least you'll know
what SRPMs you will need to have to get this thing compiled correctly.

I use Gentoo, so I don't deal with RPM too much. I am not sure if
Fedora Core has anything in it like Red Hat Updates used to do, so you
may still need to hunt down the actual SRPMs at RPMfind, Pbone, or
some other RPM repository. But, knowing the exact SRPM and version
your source package depends on is better, IMHO, than looking up every
file you run into that is missing or incompatible.

BTW, sent you a gmail invite. I thought you might find it useful after
getting the feeling you had to put some effort into getting Mozilla
Mail to do what you wanted.
That, and I know how Yahoo Mail is. I wouldn't wish Yahoo Mail on anyone. ;)

Cheers,
Ray McCord (since there seems to be another Ray out there using 'Ray' ;)