Re: RH8 apt-get weirdness

Mike Cash wrote ..
>  From the little bit I know about Lua, it seems like it has great
> support for inline C, or something like that.  So for someone who wants
> something like that, this probably would be a good language.

Hmmm. Better than Perl's Inline::C? Didn't know it could be any easier than cut'n'paste.

Brian Ingerson rulez, too. Major props to the guy.
He wrote Inline, Inline::C, Kwiki, and IO::All and Spiffy.
IO::All is just plain wicked cool.

Like I said, it seems to me (from the little bit I know about Lua, too) is that it's just another Perl wannabe me-too language like PHP, Ruby, and Groovy.

Mike/