Re: [OT] My position fell through, so I'm looking for work to stay around ...

Bryan,

New to the mailing list but checkout
www.tristatehelpwanted.com
If you know any Korn skripting there was a posting for
it early this week or over the weekend.  Also the Job
is in Evansville, IN; don't really know what your
comute would be like.  Hope this helps.

http://regionalhelpwanted.com/Search/detail.cfm?SN=87&ID=1523

Sincerely,

Darkcamel