Re: Recording Web Radio?

Brandon Joseph Adams wrote:

> I shouldn't be supporting pirating ... but this is relatively easy under
> Linux or anything else that supports XMMS. Just open up the
> shoutcast/icecast/whatever else you have a plugin for in xmms/etc in xmms
> (www.xmms.org,

Thanks, I will check it out.

 > I shouldn't be supporting pirating ...

> And remember, music piracy/copyright infringement is
> wrong. So is my grammar.

I am recording talk radio.  Is there any difference in recording a radio
stations web broadcast to listen to it when it is convienient for me
than there is popping a cassette into a tape recorder and recording to
cassette or recording TV to VHS?  Since it is for my personal listening
and I am not distributing it I do not see where piracy or copyright
infringement has anything to do with it.

Paul LaBrier