up2date on Advanced Server 2.1

Several of you all have discussed using things like apt-get and up2date to keep
systems up to date.  I've historically been someone who installs a distribution
and then ends up hand-compiling updates from then forward.  I have inherited
several systems running Advanced server 2.1 and would really like to get
everything up to date in an automated and more supportable manner.

The Redhat Network let me do everything but the kernel modules.  They simply
dump out a dumb error:

kernel                                  2.4.9          e.48 Pkg name/pattern
kernel-headers                          2.4.9          e.48 Pkg name/pattern
kernel-smp                              2.4.9          e.48 Pkg name/pattern
kernel-source                           2.4.9          e.48 Pkg name/pattern

None of the packages you requested were found, or they are already updated.

I cannot get the other updates installed because they evidently depend on having
a recent kernel or depend on a module that depends on a recent kernel.

The boxes are running 2.4.9e3 and some are in internal production so I can't
really spend too much time monkeying around and breaking stuff (and really
don't want to).

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get up2date to install the modules?
Anyone know where the proper repository is for updated rpms for Redhat Advanced
Server 2.1 so I could potentially download and manually rpm install the kernel
modules?