Re: sound, mice and thunderbird

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 02:32:31PM -0500, Steve Reindl wrote:
> I'm not quite sure what the plans are for the O'Fallon SILUG meeting
> this Wednesday.
[...]
> I believe the St. Louis Bread Company at Greenmount Road, was
> mentioned. Discuss .......

That's what it has said on the main page of the SILUG web site for
over a month now.  :-)

  Metro East Summer Meeting Schedule

   Posted by Steve, Last updated Tuesday, June 1, 2004, 9:57 PM

   The July and August Metro East meetings won't be held at the O'Fallon
   Library due to a scheduling conflict with our meeting room. Instead,
   the meetings will be held at the [1]St. Louis Bread Company
   [2]location in Shiloh (in front of the new Dierbergs and Target,
   right off I-64 exit 16). We'll still meet at the usual time.