Way Off Topic, kinda!

From: Stephen D. Reindl <sreindl@apci.net>
> For my own self-esteem, my signature is now -
> Stephen D. Reindl CCNA
> /me does the snoopy dance :-)
> /me realizes there is another year left for the degree :(

I assume that is the Cisco Certified Network Association (CCNA).

Don't let anyone belittle the CCNA.  The newer version of the test is
not that easy.  Although they've dropped a lot of non-Ethernet/WLAN and
non-IP protocols, they've introduced both EIGRP and OSPF routing into
the CCNA.  That used to be the domain of the CCNP.

-- Bryan J. Smith
   1 Test Shy of the CCNP (since last year)

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- Engineer, Technologist, School Teacher
b.j.smith@ieee.org