Re: Avoid CoLinux: it's buggy Crap

> But coLinux does work.  Below is a text capture from my Win2k box which
> is running the colinux-20040429 bundle (Debian file system + TAP
> networking).

Robert:

 It works for *you*. You cannot extrapolate your experience to be normative
of every Windows computer. The fact that the project is only 4 months old is
something that I wished you had told me. I wish you had been more honest
about this instead of indulging in your Pentecostal style Open Source
evangelism. Robert, the stuff is untested crap.