Re: iptables Question

Mark,

I believe this is actually an INPUT issue. It sounds like you need to
have a rule to accept input from your LAN into your internal NIC
destined for that machine.

Also, it's probably best to configure a local dns server for your LAN to
answer requests from your LAN and point you to the internal IPs.

HTH,
Travis

Travis Owens <openbook@linuxmds.com>