FTP server usage

If anyone is interested in some statistics on how much
{ftp,apt}.{silug,luci,stllinux,archlug}.org is getting used, I set up
webalizer on the new server last month.

  http://ftp.kspei.com/usage/

According to that, the server has pushed out an average of 116KB/s
this month.  Given that I have the outgoing bandwidth for that box
shaped down to 120KB/s, that sounds pretty plausible.  :-)

Of course, that doesn't count ftp and rsync, but I *think* most people
are using http these days.  It also *does* count my usage, and those
occasional 100Mbit bursts do skew the results a little.  Still, it is
interesting...