KDE 3.2.1

So Jonathan has been complaining about the quality of KDE 3.2 shortly
before its release.  I found it interesting that after just over a
month, they've already released 3.2.1 (2 days ago).  The changelog is
pretty long, and it seems to be almost entirely bug fixes.

  http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_2_0_to_3_2_1.php

If anyone wants to try it out, it's on the ftp server.  I'll try to
remember to add it to the apt repository later.  (Right after I get
the Fedora Legacy stuff added.  :-)