Re: SCO - Why don't we just buy them out and shut them down

Offhand, I say this is what SCO really wants, they've been losing a little
bit more
of the market share for years.

r h

             <msoffen@usa.net>
             Sent by:
             silug-discuss-own                                          To
             er@silug.org              <silug-discuss@silug.org>
                                                                        cc

             03/05/2004 03:23                                      Subject
             AM                        SCO - Why don't we just buy them
                                       out and shut them down

             Please respond to
             silug-discuss@sil
                  ug.org

Just wondering if there is enough LINUX based businesses that can band
together and buy out SCO.  If we can't beat them, buy them out.

Mitch Soffen