Re: Success!!! (was Wireless Help)

Hmm, I didn't try actually printing it, when I looked at the print preview it was still having a problem with ".

While we are on the lets help Ken topic... I want to have to double click to open folders when I am browsing in Konqueror but it does it on single clicks right now. I've gone to KDE properties and adjusted the mouse behavior to work with double clicks. It had an effect when opening something that is on my desktop, but when I am moving around in Konqueror it still does the same single-click thing. I saw somewhere on the web that this is an issue other people have had and I was wondering if one of you guys found a solution. If anything else, I will take some mousing tips on how to quickly select a single file in Konqueror when you are in the single click mode.

Thanks,
Ken

PS: If this is too much newbie posting, just say the word and I'll knock it off...

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 17:05, Mark Thurman wrote:
> BTW, I have noticed a minor glitch with oowrite. For some reason the
> double quote character (") doesn't work on some fonts, such as Times New
> Roman... Does anyone know what the deal is with that?

I've noticed that too. When I type papers for school it sometimes has a
question mark there, but it always prints fine for me.

--Mark Thurman