Re: Wireless help continued....

Assuming you're using it on SIU's wide open network or similar, use
"redhat-config-network" to setup the interface using DHCP.

Something quick you can do is run "dhclient <your_wireless_interface>",
e.g. "dhclient wlan0" as root.  It should start working almost
immediately ( if you're at the SIU student center or similar ).  Note
that you'll need to manually kill dhclient when you're done; otherwise
it hangs around and causes problems.  ( "killall dhclient" will probably
do it, if not, "ps ax|grep dhclient" and then "kill
<the_pid_of_dhclient> )  Also, dhclient will rewrite your
/etc/resolv.conf file, perhaps back it up to your home directory.