Re: I'm Looking for a Database Wizard!

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 19:53, Harold Crouch wrote:
> Looks like I'll be sleeping with the enemy. The company is running
> Win2k, Access97 is loaded on all the workstations, and I discovered
> this afternoon that somewhere in the company there is a server running
> MS SQL Server.  Numerous people, both on this board and in private
> e-mails to me, have suggested that development would be easier and
> faster on Access than on the other front ends.  Much as I dislike
> using MS products, Access appears to be the best solution for this
> particular project.

For some curious reason I and my coworkers always seem to be stuck in
this unproductive cycle when using Microsoft products:
1) Click on 10 different menu items *after* closing many pop ups.
2) Print the stuff out.
3) Walk over to another computer and key it all back in again.
Yep -- that is Microsoft productivity.