Re: Southeast Missouri Linux Users

oddly i am also a student at semo (quit my job as a computer and telco
network administrator to go back to school down there again to finish that
degree)

and carbondale is less than an hour away :P

i sort of live in 2 places though, on the weekends i live here in harrisburg
illinois while through the week i live with a buddy down there in cape.

i only know of 1 other linux enthusiast in cape, but im not  sure he could
be counted on for a lug.  all my other computer geeky friends use windows
and are fine with windows (of the ones im friends with in cape, i know
several linux ppl and ppl linux curious here in harrisburg and the immediate
surrounding area)

if you want to start a lug im game, however i think that attending the
carbondale silug meetings would also be important (hey, if there are 2 of us
we can carpool :D)

actually if we can get enough members we can get a place at the school for
free.

Casey

ps whats your major if you dont mind me asking?