Re: 802.11g

> On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 08:31:43PM +0000, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> > Steve, would you (or some kind recipient WikiGnome) mind also posting really
> > good tidbits like this over in some appropriate page on the ArchLUG Kwiki,
> > such as:
> >
> >   http://www.archlug.org/kwiki/HardwareKwikis
>
> I have complete faith in your ability to copy & paste.  ;-)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but the important bits are "or some kind
recipient WikiGnome" and "really good tidbits *like this*". Which covers
those times when I am (or you are) unable to copy and paste, and those times
when someone other than you (or I) make such enlightened, informative, and
useful posts. :=)

I'm looking into a way to gateway something like an email list into a wiki,
but automating the organizing and condensing the "big pile O messages" is a
whole 'nuther problem. Without the latter, the former isn't really any
improvement over the google-able archives we have now.

Mike/