Re: Certification choices

I don't code and I support computers to earn my bread and butter. Knowing the software and the essentials of how programs function coupled with good phone skills and the ability to guide unknowledgeable users through setup/configuration processes is what's needed. That said, having some knowledge of coding helps when trying to help figure out why the software breaks.

Cheers.

PS the dial up issue seems to be directly related to frequency settings the provider has pushed my analog line up past normal settings. They couldn't provide me any resolution other than maybe adding a analog line to my house. That's laughable, because I canceled my analog data line to get the ADSL package in the first place.

Such is life, sometimes....I imagine the discussion at work on Tuesday will be lively. :)

Bonnie