Doesn't get it

U.S. District Judge J. Frederick Motz issued a written opinion on Monday
in which he said only consumers who purchased Microsoft's Windows
software through the Web site http://shop.microsoft.com can join the
class action.

So let's get this correct. MSFT was only violating anti-trust laws if
consumers purchased the product directly from them and not from
resellers. How does that fly?

Wasn't intimidation of resellers and hardware manufacturers integral to
the anti-trust case. I smell acquittal and it doesn't smell clean.

I wonder what contribution to the schools that cost MSFT?

Steve
RLLNW/PRS

This is a digitally signed message part