Re: Agenda VR3

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 05:16, Stephen D Reindl wrote:
Wow. One little sarcastic (something I'm extremely good at) email and I
get an answer. Cool! They are offering to help me

1.) Replace the lcd because the backlight crapped out
2.) Upgrade the unit to capable of charging NiMH batteries

Parts and instructions at a very reasonable price, too! They will fix it
for me without charger for labor if I send the unit to Toronto. Don't
think I want to deal with that hassle so I'm having them send me the
parts and instructions. Neato. I may even buy a second one for me! This
one is Nate's.