Agenda VR3

I was really happy to find out that someone has taken over production
and distribution and repair of the VR3 Linux PDA. They are not off to a
good start either though. I emailed them with some questions about
upgrades and repair and they have not answered me. Agenda totally
ignored me from day one when I tried getting warranty service. They went
out of business. Gee, I wonder if it was because their customer care
sucked?

Anyway, a VR3 can be had for $135. Way down from where it was $249

In case any one is interested I'll let you know if they ever get back to
me

Links
http://www.softfield.com/vr3%20products.htm

or for Mike808