Why not more protests of Windows

I read that this friday, there is going to be an anti-war protest outside of Scott AFB.  http://www.insteadofwar.org/site/calendar/events.php?id=E196

Now, it's great to see people out expressing their 1st Ammendment rights.    But, in terms of preventing war... well, they could probably pick a better place to protest than Scott.  No-one on Scott really has the decision-making authority to prevent war.

Some of them do however, have the decision-making authority to choose what operating system they use.  So, why aren't there more pro-Linux protests, or whatever.  I bet if you could get enough people with pro-Linux signs or anti-Windows signs, you could comandeer the press that showed up to cover an anti-war protest and get a lot of publicity for Linux.  Now, whether that publicity would be good, or bad, I don't know.  It was just a random thought.

Randy