Re: OT: happy now? ;-) Re: Monday's C'dale meeting topic

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 01:40:36PM -0600, fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
> sounds like someone needs to get a powered antenna and go for a drive.  :)

Unfortunately, the wireless card on my Zaurus has no way of hooking up
an antenna.  For that matter, I don't know how I can hook up a GPS
either.

> btw, convertables are the only way to wardrive baby!

Now Harry, on the other hand, uses his full-size Orinoco card
(<plug>that he bought from me</plug>) in his iPaq with an external
antenna (<plug>ditto</plug>).  To top it off, he drives a convertible.

I'm sure he'll be showing off some of that stuff at the meeting in
Carbondale tonight.

See, now we're going back on-topic.  ;-)