Re: Are Goto's in the Linux Kernel necessarily bad?

It's not the GoTos that cause the problems. It's the ComeFroms. As in,
"Where did those guys ComeFrom? They look like furriners."

But seriously folks... I haven't heard this argument for twenty years.
Unless the kernel programmers' platform of choice is the Radio Shack
TRS-80, don' worry, be happy.

--Doc