Re: purchase order system

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 06:03:22PM +0000, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Hmmm. Just might give me a reason to get to SILUG meeting. My SLUUG "date"
> was moved to their March 12th meeting. So, seeing as the O'Fallon SILUG
> meeting is this Thursday, perhaps we have a real topic now?

I'm too tired to recall if we already had a topic or not right now.
All I can remember is that I promised a Zaurus demo last month, but I
was sick...

We've got one problem...  The projector we normally use is broken.  :-(
Does anyone else have access to one?  If not, we might not want to
concentrate on visual demonstrations of stuff...