Re: Old Motherboard

I don't think its a power supply problem, although I did put another ps
on the mb to rule out the power supply.  The story is, I open the case
(the power was off) to install a nic card.  I was unscrewing on the the
back panel covers and all of a sudden the little green led on the mb
turned on and I smelled that distinct electrical smoke odor.  Then I
uttered a bunch of colorful metaphores.  Pulled all the cards out, still
nothing, not even a damn beep.

Thanks anyway.

Steve P.,

Maybe you can set me up with an inexpensive mb/cpu/memory combo?

Thanks,

Jophn